Monday, February 10, 2014

SUN KISSED!

Ok, I've reached that point in the winter where I'm done.  Done, Done Done!  Done with the cold weather, done with feeling white, pasty and dull.  So what's the one thing that makes us feel pretty during the summer?  Sun kissed skin!

So, I had a thought. Why not do a little self-tanning now?  My favorite go-to tanning lotion is Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer.  I use the medium tone as opposed to the light.


I have tried them all, trust me!  This Jergen's formula doesn't smell, in fact when I wear it people always compliment me on my "perfume"...well, now you know my little secret!

No streaking, no staining and within minutes I can get dressed!  By the way I never put it on my face, I only use  MAC Bronzer.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment