Thursday, January 9, 2014

BREAST CANCER SUCKS

"...the doctor says it's aggressive."
"...the doctor sees spots on my lungs"
"...oh my God, I don't want to die."

I am stunned.  This isn't my diagnosis, but someone whom I love with all my heart. She is lying in a hospital bed at the Lahey Clinic in Boston.  She lives her life by eating everything organic, doesn't even use chemcials on her skin, her doctor this morning told her plain and simple "breast cancer doesn't discriminate. It could care less if you eat well, live well, exercise or are fit."

EARLY DETECTION

"...I felt a small lump this summer, it was a little itchy"
"...I tried holistic remedies."
"...By the fall it was getting bigger, but then it would go away."
"...I thought it would go away for good."
"...I didn't want to ruin everyones Christmas."
"...I have stage 4 Breast Cancer."

Ladies, please...go get a mammogram, if not for you, but for the ones who love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment