Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CAN SHORT HAIR BE SEXY?


I, like many of you girls, have that burning desire to have long, lucious hair.   But sometimes we're just not blessed with thick hair or a face that can carry it.  This is NOT about age.  I am a firm believer in, if it looks good on you then go for it!

Short bobs are in, but are they sexy?  Let's face it, when you have long hair you feel sexy.   But when you have short hair you kind of feel frumpy and well, less sexy, or at least that's how I felt.  But is it all in your head (or on your head for that matter)?  YES.

Some examples?


  Of course when you're a movie/tv star with money to splurge on hair products and stylists you can make anything look good.  But what about for the rest of us?  Just because we don't have a bank account stock full of cash doesn't mean we can't get a cute, sassy bob that works.  It's all about how you wear it, and I don't mean literally, I mean how you "work" it.    

Two things that I do to make my bob feel more sassy and less frumpy...

Hair Straigtener
Big Barrel Curling Iron....







Two totally different looks:


Hair Straigtener                                                               Big Barrel Curling Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment