Monday, January 6, 2014

MONDAY BLUES...

Feeling a little blue today?
You are not alone.  According to social media websites and various psychologists, the Monday after New Years is the most depressing day...and today, being January 6th, this will be the most depressing day of 2014...great.
 
After being off nearly 2 weeks, waking up today was very difficult!  All day Sunday I had that feeling of dread that, 1. vacation is over 2. I have to go to work 3. kids are miserable they have to go to school 4. no sleeping in 5. I have to put makeup on, blowout my hair, get dressed up...6. vacation is over (did I already say that?)
 
So, what are you doing today to feel better?  For me, it's the small things in life that make me happy,
 
Looking at silly pictures of Jack

                                                   A yummy Starbucks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment