Thursday, January 16, 2014

PUCKER UP!

 NO PRESERVATIVES & GLUTEN FREE!

If water is hard for you to swallow because it's just boring, then I have a great remedy to cure you of your water woes.  We all know we should be drinking a lot of water every day, but honestly I just couldn't do it!  That is until I discovered "True Lemon." 

I have tried all kinds of drink mixes to "mix up" my water.  But most have aspertame that gave me horrible headaches.  Others contain way too much sugar and other artificial ingredients.  Desperate to find something that isn't going to give me adverse affects I did my homework and found True Lemon.  It contains STEVIA which is totally natural and derived from the stevia plant.

FYI, I did not get paid by this company to blog about its product, I just wanted to share with you something that I really like and thought you would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment